The singing inspector

Hello my name is Jesse

I met the singing inspector 👺and I was so terrified!!🤯
Right before he called Benny and Charles I thought he was going to call me up. “Oof”shame the boys had to sing.They sounded terrible. Mr R was mean he kept saying “waste of time waste of time two voiceless idiots in a singing class”.The rest of us did not know a single song.He got so angry he roared. 🦁It was like the worst day ever. 

He immediately send them out.👉He called me,I was nervous and then I sang. Luckily I did well...thank goodness.Can you imagine if I didn’t do well I would have been throne out like the boys.Gladys and Iris were next and Gladys was so scared she was shaking.Mr R 👺was at it again being rude and said “what do we have here the deaf and the dumb”.I hated that part.If I was them I would have been hurt and wish I could just vanish.💨

What a day!!This was definitely the worst day ever. I have never met a teacher like this Bull bushman.
I hope this will never happen again .By the way this is just between you and me.bye bye for now.
                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Sinai Academy

Gr4 camp