Our visit to Sinai Academy

Last week we visited the Sinai Academy in Bloubergrant.


The class went to a synagogue.We walked into the synagogue and the girls and the boys split up.The Rabbi showed us their Bible,which from the left to the right .The Rabbi blew a Ram’s horn and it was super loud.


We had Shabbat with the Jewish children.We ate challah bread and grape juice.One of the children  taught us the way they pray it was amazing.They also showed us how to lit of candles.the Jewish celebrate the Rosh Hoshanah

I

enjoyed the morning. I respect their religion they celebrate. Thank you so much.



 

Comments

  1. Dear Khantse
    I see you had a blast Khantse. I hope you had a fun time and you enjoyed the challah bread.Its really cool that they read their Bible back to front.Did you enjoy you grape juice and challah bread?
    I am happy you enjoyed the visit.
    From
    Bati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Khantse
    I enjoyed reading your blog.You must have had a blast.Did you enjoy ypur challah bread?
    I hope you enjoyed your visit
    From Bati

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gr4 camp

The singing inspector